Large double bedroom with radio, TV
-and Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
Quiet surroundings, own bathroom, high chair and bed for children
Possible extra room for older children
5 minutes walk to Sorø Station with direct connection to Copenhagen (45 minutes) And Funen/Jutland
5 minutes walk to a forest and Sorø lake
Sorø is a beautiful historic town with among other things Sorø Akademi, Akademihaven and old well-preserved houses surrounded by beautiful nature where you can walk or bicycle
Price excl. Breakfast DKK 200, – per person/night
Price excl. Breakfast DKK 250, – per person/night
Breakfast DKK 50, – per night. person
Children under 12 half price
- Parking: In the driveway.
- Payment: In cash by departure No credit cards.
- Departure: Before 10 am – or by arrangement.
- Breakfast: Is served between 8 – 10 am – or by arrangement.
- Shopping: 500 metres to SuperBrugsen og Netto (supermarkets).
- Restaurants etc.: 200 metres to Pizzeria. In and around Sorø you can find more restaurants. Here you can eat Italian, Chinese, Turkish, traditional Danish food and gourmet food.
- Cinema: On the main street of Sorø you can find the cinema Victoria.
- Smoking: No smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed on covered veranda in the garden
- Sailing on Sorø Lake – Ask the Tourist Bureau.
- Golf course with 18 holes. About 5 km.
- Every Wednesday you can find classical concerts in The Church of Sorø with international orchestras and soloists.
- Canoeing on Susåen. About 5 km.
- Bonbon-land (amusement park). About 30 km.
- Bathing Beach. About 30 km.
- The Museum of Sorø is open: Tuesday to Thursday 1 – 4 pm, Saturday 10 am to 1 pm and Sunday 1 to 4 pm.
- Vestsjællands Art Gallery is open: 1 to 4 pm. (15 May – 14 August)
- The Wiking Museum in Trelleborg next to Slagelse. About 25 km.
Arrival after 4 pm – Departure before 10 am
Sloth Bed and Breakfast
Østervej 6, 4180 Sorø,
Tel: +45 51 92 29 64,
© Sloth Bed & Breakfast – B&B i Sorø